0 (0 rates - 0 favorites)


Cubic Nomad ft. Embrionyc - Le Futur lyrics


ad
Je pense que toutes les personnes à l'avenir qui nous feront aussi peut être le reproche
De, de ne pas avoir pensé à préserver toute cette nature en à su en profiter qu'on a pas su préserver
[2x]

But there must be an alternative
You must have technology that can solve our problem

Your problem is not technology
The problem is you
You lack the will to change

Then help us change

I cannot help change your nature
You treat the world as you treat each other

But every civilization reaches a crisis point eventually
-Most of them don't live
Yours did, how?
-Our sun died, we had to evolve in order to survive
So it was only when your world was threatened destruction that you became what you are now
-Yes

Well, that's where we are
You say we're on the brink of destruction
And you're right
But it's only on the brink that people find the will to change
Only at the precipice do we evolve
This is our moment
Don't take it from us
We're close to an answer

Cover: Cubic Nomad ft. Embrionyc - Le Futur
  • Earth 2

  • Year
  • 2012

  • Genre

  • Source / Sample

  • Submitted
  • 349 views

Top achievedBETA
#1 Daily Ambient/Chillout

English part taken from The Day The Earth Stood Still (2008).



This product is 100% ecological.
The sleeve and flyer are made of recycled paper. Mastering by DaGooseMusic.nl, Holland's first and only 100% eco friendly studio. 70% of the energy used by the pressing plant is created by solar panels, the remaining 30% is green energy.
 
kickAD 5 years, 2 months ago
Thx to tita for le french ho-houu :baguette:
hardcore5life
Register or login to comment on lyrics
• Rate tracks, request lyrics you don't understand, no ads, hide genres you don't like, etc.
Register
Change username? Login with your existing account and contact us